The Kid’s College program is available exclusively at the Wave Jungle for children between the ages of 5 and 11. The program features a variety of recreational activities linked with ELS programs, and it also has sports lessons children can participate in.
If you’re looking for a place that can take care of your children for a while, Kid’s College is the perfect choice.
The program is divided into a morning session and afternoon session during which children get to take part in sports and recreational activities in the Wave Jungle with our PRIMS instructors.
The entire program uses English, and it’s the best place to leave your children supervised in a safe environment for a while.
Kid’s College is open to guests at Saipan World Resort only.
To register your children for Kid’s College, please make a reservation at the GRO Desk (information desk adjacent to the Front Desk) at least one day prior to the date on which you intend to use the program.
Kid's College Facilities Information
||Children (age: 5~11)
|Morning Class (9:00~12:00) / Afternoon Class (13:00~17:00) / All-Day Class
||Music Listening Program / Instrument Playing Program / Movie Watching Program / Recreational Activities Program / Swimming Program / Wave Jungle Program / Water Sports Program / ELS Program / Kid’s Meals Program
|Swimsuit / Hat / Sunscreen / Sneakers / Beach Sandals / Change of Clothes
- 1. Kid’s College is available between 08:00 and 21:30 on a first-come-first-served basis
(class capacity: 15 children per class)
- 2. Kid’s College is available for children between the ages of 5 and 11 (international age).
- 3. Kid’s College is not available for children with special needs.
- 4. Kid’s College is not available for children who are ill, children with special medical needs,
or children who exhibit violent behavior.
- 5. Please prepare a dry change of clothes (upper, lower garments, and underwear), and sunscreen.
- 6. If you want your child to eat with the Kid’s College instructor, please hand over his/her
meal coupon to the Kid’s College instructor.
- 7. All registrations for the Kid’s College program must be made by parents. If you are unavailable to register
your child for the Kid’s College program, please ask another guardian to register your child for Kid’s
College on your behalf.
- 8. Children cannot register or leave their Kid’s College program without the express consent of their parents.
- 9. All children must keep their shoes and slippers in the shoe closet.
- 10. When returning to the Kid’s College after a swimming session, children must change into dry clothes.
(Rooms used for Kid’s College programs are air-conditioned. As such, children may catch a cold if they
spend too much time in wet clothes.)
- 11. Children are not allowed to drink or eat outside of the designated tea time hours.
- 12. When entering the Wave Jungle, all children must wear their wrist bands.
- 13. Children must refrain from screaming, shouting, running, breaking objects, fighting, or behaving violently.
- 14. Children must treat each other with respect and get along well with each other.
Kid’s College programs may change at the discretion of the host.